Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let it Snow

I have procrastinated long enough!!! There is over a foot of snow on the ground and it is still coming down so I have no excuse...time to blog, blog, blog. I am very new to the blog world so hang by me, I have a lot to learn. I was introduced to blogging by my sister, Lisa....she started to blog as she waits to adopt a baby from China. From her blogging, she has now become a FABULOUS photographer. Her pictures are amazing and her stories are truly inspiring....check her out at thelongroadtochina.blogspot.com.

I always loved reading blogs but thought i never had time to do it....with two boys ages 2 and 3 and a stepson age 12 and stepdaughter age 14(who are VERY busy teenagers), why would I have time to blog??? Wait, did I mention my husband and I are both Realtors, he has a construction company, and 2 years ago (as I gave birth to Ashton), we opened Rascal's Food and Fun....a more child-like form of a Dave and Busters. I won't bore you with all my other activities, but let me tell you, there are a lot. And do I have some stories to tell. I will give you a hint...my husband's ex-wife and I are friends(almost like sisters) and we have gone on vacation together. So that being said, join me on the bloggy ride and learn about all my adventures.

The reason I decided to blog is because I used to own another business....I had a french country boutique in a small, quaint town near where I grew up. I sold the business 2 days before the birth of my first son, Aidan. It was bittersweet, but I miss it dearly!! I have decided to start coming back into the retail world very slowly. With the economy the way it is, I could not imagine having my store....it was over 3100 sq ft of retail space. It was a large space to fill with inventory, but I did and i loved every minute of the buying process!! I am a shop-o-holic! I am hoping this will give me the jump start i need to get back out there!

Be sure to check out my shop, I am adding new things daily!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of BLOGGING!!!

    Thanks for the sweet shout out:)

    You will find getting started is the hardest part. Once you hit "Publish" on that first post, there is no turning back and you will become quickly addicted to this little world!

    Next time we see each other, I will give you a quick crash course and show you a couple of short cuts and things that will make posting and uploading a whole lot easier.

    Be REAL, be yourself and share the things that you love......and people will come:) You have so much talent and I think that you will have a successful business, you just need to get your name out there so people know what you have to offer!!

    Love YOU!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete